Publications Available Online
Current publications are featured on the homepage. Sometimes our texts are also available online, whether as open-access publications or free downloads.
Here we would like to list all files that can be accessed online:
- The Commission for the investigation into the Nationalist-Socialist past of the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection has, since 2012, repeatedly hosted symposia, lectures, and other events which are later published as brochures. These are available online on the Commission’s website.
- In 2014, Professor Safferling was appointed by the Federal Minister for Justice and Consumer Protection, Heiko Maas, to a group of experts on the reform of crimes causing death. This group submitted its extensive final report to the Minister in June 2015. The full text of the report (in German) is available on the website of the Federal Ministry of Justice.
- We are following the developments in respect of the planned reform of criminal procedure. We have prepared a summary (in German) of a draft bill presented by the Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection at the end of May 2016.
- An article by Christian Rückerts on virtual currencies and fundamental rights can be found here on SSRN (in English).
- On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the adoption of the Nuremberg Principles, Professor Safferling held the keynote lecture at the Imperial Castle of Nuremberg in December 2016 on the Foundations of the International Community. The lecture was simultaneously interpreted into English, so that both the German and English versions are available here.
In January 2017, in Vienna, as a result of the BITCRIME-Project the Handlungsempfehlung für eine effektive Bekämpfung der Finanzkriminalität im Internet (Recommendation for Action for the Effective Prevention of Financial Crime in the Internet) was presented.